Hello and welcome (back?) to my blog! I keep on posting late in and barely making it but I’m trying. This week might have more than one post because of me coming up with a bunch of ideas while thinking of a topic for this Monday. To get to know me better, I’m going to tell 35 random facts about me.
1. I’m such a picky eater. It drives my mother nuts. I don’t like things too sweet and I don’t like almost any vegetables. I don’t like strawberries, blueberries, cranberries, or blackberries. I don’t like peanut butter on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches but I do like peanut butter. I should do a more detailed list of foods I don’t like another time.
2. I get distracted very easily.
3. I used to be a huge bookworm. Again that was in the past. I can only really write now. I can’t read for 2 minutes without being distracted or bored and I have to remove all distractions from the room if I’m trying to read. Last time I read, the book angered me so I closed it and haven’t read a real novel since.
4. I hate math. Not because I just don’t like it, but I am absolutely terrible at it. Which is unfair considering my mom is a math whiz. I also can’t relate to math or express myself through math. Something about science blows my mind though, leading me to the next fact.
5. I love science videos. I love watching someone rant about something scientific as I watch, not understanding most of it. One YouTube channel that makes science very interesting (and will blow your mind) is Vsauce.
6. I LOVE PIZZA
7. I LOVE MACARONI AND CHEESE
8. I LOVE CHEESE
9. Fractions are out to kill me.
10. I am really girly. Most of the girls I know that are girly now have said that they used to be major tomboys. I’ve never been that way. I’ve always been at least moderately girly.
11. Most of my makeup costed 5 dollars or less. Five Below makeup isn’t good quality, if you’re wondering.
12. I used to do that thing that all the “cool” 12 year olds did where you’d go from being obsessed with something to dissing it. Age 11: “I LOVE JUSTICE! IT’S THE BEST STORE!” Age 12: “Ugh Justice is for babies! I HATE Justice! Claire’s is so much better!” Age 11: “I LOVE DISNEY CHANNEL!” Age 12: “Ew Disney Channel sucks! Teen Nick is what I watch!”
13. I used to think that giving birth was like having really bad constipation when I was little. So every time I would be constipated I imagined that I was giving birth.I thought it was good practice. I probably thought this because they’d always say “push” when on TV and it came from that low area so it made sense to me.
14. I am notorious for procrastinating. People always say I can’t turn in my best work when I wait until the last minute. But doing things at the last minute actually motivates me to get it done and do it well so it doesn’t seem like I waited until the last minute to do it.
15. I hate sagging pants.
16. I don’t like judging what people wear unless it’s just atrocious. Sagging pants are an exception because they’re atrocious.
17. I want to rip out my eyeballs when people use the wrong your/you’re.
18. i like typing without punctuation because it’s more aesthetically pleasing, but i always use the right your/you’re, there/they’re/their, it’s/its, and lets/let’s.
19. I hate watermelon. It tastes like watered down watermelon juice and there’s barely any flavor.
20. I absolutely cannot eat a hotdog without a bun and ketchup. They make me nauseous.
21. HGTV is great. I know that’s not about me but it’s a fact.
22. I love food. Though I don’t like a lot of food, I love the food I do like.
23. I hate when people copy what I do. I get that’s like a form of flattery but it just feels weird to me. I dislike it.
24. I love Finding Nemo.
25. I love Monster’s Inc.
26. I love High School Musical.
27. I love Hamilton.
28. I like making art but I am not good at it.
29. I can’t do crafts or art that is supposed to look like something specific or I will get so frustrated. Sometimes so frustrated that I cry.
30. I cry very easily. I especially hate when someone asks me if I’m okay. That makes the waterfall pour.
31. Contrary to the one before this, I have never cried in a movie. I’ve cried because of a short film on YouTube, but even then it was only just a few tears.
32. I always am excited when drama happens until it includes me, then I hate it.
33. Unless it’s a nap, I cannot fall asleep before midnight.
34. I was originally going to do 50 facts, but I have no idea what to say about myself.
35. I like lists.
Thanks for reading! Like I said, I might do an extra post this week due to me having a bunch of ideas. I hope you return next Monday!